Print your ticket and go directly to the place indicated on the chosen date to enjoy this service
A day in the market garden
A day in the market garden of Valencia. Includes activities and a typical Valencian lunch
Languages: Spanish, English, French and Italian.
Departure point: Barraca de Toni Montoliu restaurant, Partida de l'Ermita, 6 km along. Meliana - Valencia (you can take the Metro to Meliana station or go by car along the old Barcelona road until you reach Foios at km 6, then turn right at the roundabout)
Departure time: 12:30 noon.
Length: Approx. 6 hours.
Guided tour and lunch:
1. Collect vegetables from the fields that will later be cooked for lunch (30-60 minutes)
2. Take a tour around the vegetable gardens in a horse-drawn cart, visit a Barraca museum (the typical houses of the region) and an exhibition of carts and agricultural tools from the 19th and 20th centuries (60-90 minutes)
3. Donkey ride for children
4. Take part in the process of preparing an authentic Valencian paella
5. Lunch – a genuine Valencian meal cooked with local products. Starters: a choice of three traditional Valencian starters – Salted Tuna and Cheese, Esgarrat (roasted red pepper and salt cod salad), Patatas Bravas (spicy potatoes), All i Pebre (potato and eel stew) or a seasonal Tapa.
Main dish: Paella or rice with beans and turnips, served with a side salad made using products from the garden.
Dessert: Pumpkin, orange or fruit salad.Coffee, mistela wine and cocas cristinas (biscuits).
Drinks included: water, beer and house wine.
| || || ||
IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO ADD THE PRODUCT TO THE CART
Please indicate the number of units and specific conditions of each product you wish to add to your shopping cart.
*Product that requires buying a number of units equal or greater than the indicated quantity
Once you’ve bought your ticket online, you’ll receive an e-mail with an order confirmation so you can download the ticket onto your mobile or print it at home. Remember: If you have a Smartphone you MUST show your ticket on your mobile to receive the service. If you don't have a Smartphone you will need to print the ticket to receive the service.
Entrance Tickets and Guided Tours:
Refunds cannot be given for entrance tickets or guided tours purchased through the VLC shop, because as soon as payment is made through the VLC Shop, the tickets are sent by email.
It is only possible to modify purchases in the following ways:
- To change the dates on the tickets or the dates of your guided tour, with at least 24 hours’ notice.
- To increase the number of tickets or tour places.
- To change the name on the ticket or tour.
To request any change, please write to us at our customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valencia Tourist Card:
The price of the card may be refunded as long as the card has not been used or validated. To request a refund, please write to the email address email@example.com stating your purchase number.
The delivery period for addresses within Spain is 1-3 working days from the date of purchase. For deliveries to other EU countries, the delivery period is 10-15 working days.
Delivery periods to the rest of the world will depend on the country, with a maximum period of 20 days.
Delivery to your Hotel
Purchases will be delivered to the customer’s Hotel on the date indicated by the customer, between 10 am and 11 am.
Collection from Tourist Offices
You can collect your order free of charge from any of our Tourist Offices during opening hours.